BLU VIP Sweepstakes Rules
VIP BLU SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of Illinois, who are 21 years of age or older as of 7/20/12. Void outside of IL and where prohibited by law. Employees of Coca-Cola North America, a division of The Coca-Cola Company and its “Promotional Participants” (i.e., Coca-Cola Bottlers, Shedd Aquarium and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers involved in this promotion) and each of their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step-brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister) and/or those living in same household of each are not eligible to enter or win.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) on 7/20/12 and ends at 9:00 PM CT on 7/25/12. You must have a non-private Twitter account and follow Diet Coke on Twitter (@DietCokeUS) to enter the Sweepstakes. To enter the Sweepstakes, sign into your Twitter account and reply to the following Tweet from @DietCokeUS: “Hey #Chicago, RT to win tix to @Shedd_Aquarium's #BLU2012 party. Don't miss out on fireworks, exotic food, the Diet Coke Lounge and 32,500 animals!” Entries must be received by 9:00 PM CT on 7/25/12. If you do not have a Twitter account, visit http://www.twitter.com/ to create one. Twitter accounts are free. Twitter's Terms of Service apply. Limit one (1) entry per person. Limit one (1) Tweet per entry. Entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the person associated with the Twitter account used to enter, i.e., the natural person who is assigned to an account by Twitter. You must enter only using only a Twitter account registered in your name. You may not enter multiple times using multiple Twitter accounts. The time stamp on a Tweet will determine whether Entry is received during the Sweepstakes Period.
Tweets must NOT include anything which is (or promote activities which are) sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, violent, discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal, offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Illegible or incomplete entries are void. Not responsible for lost, late, damaged, delayed, unintelligible, mutilated, misdirected entries or entries not received by the entry deadline.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) potential winner will be selected in a random drawing held on or about 7/26/12 from among all eligible entries received. Decisions of the judges are final. Potential winner will be notified by text and will have 24 hours from the time he/she is contacted to respond. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
4. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV"): One (1) Grand Prize - Two (2) VIP tickets to BLU at the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago, IL on 7/28/12. VIP tickets include access to the Diet Coke Lounge. ARV: $350. Transportation/parking is not included. Sponsor is not responsible if event is delayed, postponed, or cancelled for any reason, in whole or in part. If event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, winner will not receive cash or other substitution for tickets, but tickets may be subject to standard rain check policies and procedures established by issuer. Prize consists of only the item specifically listed the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value.
5. GENERAL: Sponsor and the Promotional Participants are not responsible for interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone, computer hardware or software, and other technical errors or failures of any kind, including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Promotion; unauthorized human intervention, failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic, that may limit a user's ability to participate in the Promotion, including without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online regardless of cause. All materials become exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all entries affected by such methods and be deemed tampering. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules. INTERNET CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Promotion or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the program as determined by Sponsor/judging agency/administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination of the Promotion, a notice will be posted on the Diet Coke Twitter Account and the random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. Entries will be deemed to have been made by the natural person associated with the Twitter account. Participant may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the participant is the authorized Twitter user associated with the account/submission. Proof of submitting an entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winner permitted. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. If winner notification is returned as undeliverable or if winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules or winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize will result in forfeiture and an alternate winner may be selected, time permitting. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and the Promotional Participants to use winner's name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees to release and hold Sponsor, the Promotional Participants and each of their respective directors, officers, members, owners, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims, damages, losses, expenses and liability arising out of acceptance, redemption or use of prize. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges.
6. WIN LIST: For the name of the winner, available after 8/31/12, send a self-addressed, first class-stamped envelope to: Coca-Cola Refreshments, 7400 N. Oak Park Avenue, Niles, IL 60714, to be received by 7/31/12.
PROMOTIONAL USAGE: BY ACCEPTING THIS PRIZE, WINNERS GRANT SPONSOR AND SHEDD AQUARIUM THE RIGHT TO USE THEIR NAME, IMAGE AND LIKENESS FOR LAWFUL PURPOSES WITHOUT FURTHER PERMISSION OR COMPENSATION, EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
7. SPONSOR: Coca-Cola North America, a division of The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.