Corporate Connections Membership Program Benefits
Mini-Pass (with Corporate Family Days)
• Advanced Investment Partners, LLC • Barrington Bank & Trust Company, N.A. • Beverly Bank & Trust Company, N.A. • Crystal Lake Bank & Trust Company, N.A. • First Insurance Funding Corporation o First Insurance Funding of Canada • Great Lakes Advisors, LLC • Hinsdale Bank & Trust Company • Lake Forest Bank & Trust Company • Libertyville Bank & Trust Company o Northbrook Bank & Trust Company • North Shore Community Bank & Trust • Old Plank Trail Community Bank, N.A. • Schaumburg Bank & Trust Company, N.A. • St. Charles Bank & Trust Company • State Bank of the Lakes • The Chicago Trust Company, N.A. • Town Bank o Tricom Inc. of Milwaukee • Village Bank & Trust • Wayne Hummer Investments, LLC • Wheaton Bank & Trust Company • Wintrust Information Technology Service Company • Wintrust Mortgage, a division of BBT • Wintrust Financial Corporation
Year Round Employee Benefits
Employees are entitled to free mini pass admission to the aquarium (includes the Aquarium Galleries, Wild Reef, Amazon Rising, Caribbean Reef and Waters of the World) during our normal operating hours. Employees will have the option to upgrade to the following additional exhibits and experiences at the time of check-in:
• Shedd Pass - $8.95 (includes Abbott Oceanarium and Polar Play Zone)
• Stingray Touch experience - $5
• 4-D experience - $4
• Special exhibit Jellies - $3
• Aquatic show - $2
Employees receive express entry at the Will Call line during non-Corporate Family Days months. Additional tickets may be purchased at the will-call booth. The admission benefit is good for the employee only and does not include family members or guests.
During summer months, employees are also entitled to free mini pass admission to Jazzin’ at the Shedd, our summer jazz concert series. See our Jazzin’ web page for schedule and details.
Corporate Family Days
Throughout February, October and November, employees may bring up to three additional guests for free mini access admission. Employees and their guests must wait in the main ticket line to redeem their admission benefit.
Employees must present proof of employment in order to receive benefits. Please bring one of the following with you on the day of your visit:
• A valid photo employee ID
• A business card with your name and a valid photo ID
• A recent pay stub and a valid photo ID
Questions? Visit our Corporate Connections FAQ or call the Corporate Connections hotline at 312-692-3293.