Plan a Visit
Feel the Love
From Friday, Feb. 14, through Tuesday, Feb. 18, you can "Feel the Love" at Shedd Aquarium. See what we have to offer, and don't forget to connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for adorable animal facts, photos and stories!
Illinois Resident Discount Day
Feb. 14 to 18
Residents of Illinois receive free general admission to Shedd, or can upgrade their ticket packages at a discounted rate. Find out more about our ticket packages. Not from Illinois? Take a look at our other discounts that are available every day.
Chat with the experts
• Hear all about animal relationships and courting in the Amazon Rising and Islands and Lakes galleries. Chats will take place on Feb. 15 and 16, at 11:45 a.m. and 1:45 p.m.
• Meet the penguins at Navy Pier’s Snow Days on Feb. 8 and 9!
• Read about Shedd's studbook keepers, our own animal matchmakers
• In our gift stores, guests that purchase $25 worth of items can add a sweet treat for only $1.
• Also in our gift stores, sale items will be an additional 30% off.
• Save $5 on color caricature drawings.
• Special Valentine's Day sweets will be available for purchase.
Contests and prizes
• Valentine's Day crafts, with the chance to win prizes.
• Ghirardelli Chocolate Co. giveaway: First 75 guests that purchase a Total Experience Pass onsite receive a Ghirardelli SQUARES™ Chocolate Caramel Trio bag.
• More to come!
Please note that these offers are only available from Feb. 14 to 18, 2014.
Valentine’s Day gift ideas
o If you’re ready to take the next step, propose to your sweetheart with our Beluga Proposal Package.
o Give him or her a joint membership and visit Shedd all year long.
o Symbolically adopt a beluga, dolphin or penguin.
o Take your significant other on a premium travel experience with Shedd Adventures.
o Show your love for Shedd while you shop. With AmazonSmile, 0.5% of your total purchase goes directly back to the aquarium! (Don't forget to choose "Shedd" when you shop!)
Save time when you buy online
Online ticket holders proceed directly to will-call and avoid the line. More visit tips...