- Currently attending college, studying within business or communications.
- Previous internship or job in nonprofit or for profit industries may be helpful, but not required.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, strong communication skills, outgoing and friendly personality.
- Must maintain confidentiality.
- Proficient with PowerPoint and excel. Outlook experience required.
Desired year in school: Post Sophomore year.
Desired Majors: Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, Management
Time Commitment: Three to Five days a week; 20-30 hours weekly (set schedule will be determined based on intern availability).