- Currently attending college, studying Non-Profit Fundraising, Communications, Business or something similar.
- Previous internship or experience in event coordination helpful, but not required.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, strong communication skills, outgoing and friendly personality.
- Must maintain confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook experience required, experience with donor database software preferred.
- A strong desire to learn about donor cultivation.
Desired year in school: Junior or Senior in an undergraduate program.
Desired Majors: Non-Profit Fundraising, Communications, Business or something similar.
Time Commitment: Three to five days a week; 15-30 hours weekly (set schedule will be determined based on intern availability).