- Must be a motivated and organized self-starter with excellent communication skills and a team player.
- Able to handle multiple projects at one time and comfortable engaging guests (including children).
- Must have experience interacting with the public, such as serving on street teams, working in retail, or in a similar capacity.
- Previous work experience in event planning and marketing preferred.
- Additionally, must demonstrate good judgment in working with the public, especially in knowing when to refer questions back to supervisor; take pride in Shedd and his/her work; and be eager to share their enthusiasm with others.
- Basic computer skills with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel are required.
Desired year in school: Enrolled as a junior or senior in an undergraduate program
Desired Majors: Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations or other related field.
Time Commitment: Two to three days a week. 16-20 hours weekly (set schedule will be determined based on intern availability).