- Currently attending college or a recent graduate, studying secondary education, science education, educational technology or related majors.
- Previous teaching experience in either a formal or informal environment helpful, but not required.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, strong communication skills, outgoing and friendly personality.
- Must maintain confidentiality.
- Proficiency with a variety of technologies including Mac computers, digital photography and editing, video conferencing, graphic design, or related technical skills preferred. Outlook experience preferred.
Desired year in school: Currently enrolled college level Junior/Senior/Recent Graduate
Desired Majors: Secondary Education, Science Education, Educational Technology
Time Commitment: Must be able to work evening and some weekend hours. Schedule can be flexible, and be scheduled according to the candidate availability. 15-30 hours weekly. Looking for a 3 or 4 month commitment.