Thank you for your interest in Shedd Aquarium! Each year, Shedd receives a large number of ticket donation requests from hundreds of civic, private and not-for-profit organizations. Thanks to the generosity of friends, corporate partners and foundations, we are able to support our community by fulfilling a number of these requests each year.
For your request to be considered, you must meet the following donation criteria:
• Requesting organization must be 501(c)(3).
• Requests must be submitted on organization's letterhead and be accompanied by the organization's IRS tax-determination letter.
• Request can be mailed or emailed. No third-party requests will be approved.
• Requests must be received two months in advance of need.
• An organization will be approved for only one request per year.
• Tickets not used by the expiration date cannot be reissued and will become void after expiration date.
• The aquarium cannot grant requests involving animal interactions, memberships, or behind-the-scenes tours.