Year-round employee benefits
Employees are entitled to free mini pass admission to the aquarium (includes Waters of the World galleries, Caribbean Reef, Amazon Rising and Wild Reef) during our normal operating hours. Employees will have the option to upgrade to the following additional exhibits and experiences at the time of check-in:
- Shedd Pass — $12.95 (includes Abbott Oceanarium and Polar Play Zone)
- 4-D Experience — $4
- Jellies special exhibit — $3 (only available with Shedd Pass upgrade)
- Aquatic show — $2 (only available with Shedd Pass upgrade)
Employees receive express entry at the will-call line during non-Corporate Family Days months. Additional tickets may be purchased at the will-call booth. The admission benefit is good for the employee only and does not include family members or guests.
During summer months, employees are also entitled to free mini pass admission to Jazzin’ at the Shedd, our summer jazz concert series. See our Jazzin’ web page for schedule and details.
Employees must present proof of employment to receive benefits. Please bring one of the following with you on the day of your visit:
- A valid photo employee ID
- A business card with your name and a valid photo ID
- A recent pay stub and a valid photo ID
Questions? Call the Corporate Connections hotline at 312-692-3293.