Year-round employee benefits
Employees are entitled to free Mini-Pass admission to the aquarium, including the Waters of the World galleries, Caribbean Reef, Amazon Rising and Wild Reef. Employees have the option to upgrade to the following experiences at check-in:
- Shedd Pass — $12.95 (includes Abbott Oceanarium and Polar Play Zone)
- 4-D Experience — $4
- Stingray Touch — $3
- Aquatic show — $2 (only available with Shedd Pass upgrade)
- Amphibians - $3 (only available with Shedd Pass upgrade)
Employees receive expedited entry at the will-call line during non-Corporate Family Days months. Admission benefit is good for the employee only and does not include family members or guests. Additional tickets may be purchased at the will-call counter.
Corporate Family Days
Throughout February, October and November, employees may bring up to three additional guests for free Mini-Pass admission. Employees and their guests must use the main ticket line to redeem their admission benefit. Read our Corporate Family Days FAQ.
Employees must present proof of employment to receive benefits. Please bring one of the following on the day of your visit:
- A valid employee photo ID
- A business card with your name and a valid photo ID
- A recent pay stub and a valid photo ID
Questions? Visit our Corporate Connections FAQ or call the Corporate Connections hotline at 312-692-3293.