Shedd’s Premier Donor Society (for donors of $1,500 and above)
Become a member of an elite group dedicated to conservation, education and the care of animals.
The Aquarium Council recognizes individuals who provide ongoing annual support for the aquarium’s operations—from the care of our 32,500 animals, daily educational offerings and conservation field research. This special group of donors believes in our mission. We invite you to join us and see firsthand the difference your generosity makes each day at Shedd!
Aquarium Council Giving Levels and Benefits
An Aquarium Council membership offers exceptional benefits that enhance the Shedd experience on every visit. Exclusive programs, such as the “Know Your Aquarium” series, provide access to Shedd’s amazing animals, dedicated animal care specialists and conservation scientists. Exclusive benefits by level are listed below.
We invite you to join this special group of donors by making a gift today.
Aquarium Council Member ($1,500-$2,499)
• FREE and unlimited entry to all aquarium exhibits (for up to 6 adults and 6 children)
• VIP ticketing and parking services
• Invitation to exclusive "Know Your Aquarium" and "Know Your Aquarium Kids!" program series for access to Shedd animals and care experts
• Invitation to donor recognition event with aquarium leadership
• Invitation to annual Board of Trustees Gala and Auxiliary Board events
• Listing on the Donor Honor Roll
• Early registration for public programs and Shedd Adventures
• All of the above, plus…
• Personal behind-the-scenes tour (once a year)
• All Fellow level benefits, plus…
• Recognition on the Annual Donor Wall in the aquarium
• Personal behind-the-scenes tour (twice per year)
• All Guardian level benefits, plus…
• Opportunity to participate in a private animal experience
• Opportunity to restrict your gift to a program that is most meaningful to you
Steward ($25,000 and above)
• All Conservator level benefits, plus…
• Invitation to a private luncheon and tour with animal care staff and aquarium leadership
• Customized animal experience for you and your family
Support our work. Join the Aquarium Council today!
For more information about the Aquarium Council, contact Kristin Pollock at 312-692-3157, firstname.lastname@example.org, or e-mail email@example.com.
There are some great benefits to being an Aquarium Council member, such as Breakfast with the Animals and a special Know Your Aquarium evening series.
Double your impact
Any new or increased contribution received between now and June 28, 2013, will be matched by a generous, anonymous foundation.