Plan a Private Event
Food and Services
Our special events specialists will assist you with all your food and beverage needs through our on-site food services department. We can create special menus and theme ideas for your event.
You can also arrange the following through our sales staff:
• Equipment and linen rentals
• Flowers, decorations and auxiliary lighting
• Music and other entertainment
• Hosted coat checking
• Exhibit interpretation
• Guided tours
Here’s a taste of what we can offer for your special event.
Our strolling reception stations offer your guests the opportunity to sample a variety of foods and cuisines in a leisurely atmosphere. Menus are designed to include three or more stations and accommodate 200 or more guests.
• Soup station
• Woodland mushroom station
• Potato martini bar
• Pasta bar
• Asian stir-fry station
• Fajitas station
• Jerk station
• Carving station
• Right Bite seafood station
• Sushi station
• Shedd dessert buffet
We also offer a selection of more than 40 hot and cold hors d’oeuvres as well as hors d’oeuvres buffet displays that give you a delicious choice of vegetables, fruits, seafood, cheeses and meats in sophisticated combinations.
To accompany the food, we have beverage packages to suit any occasion: open bar, wine and beer bar, hosted martini or margarita bar, and a nonalcoholic beverage option.
• Duck confit on a garlic crouton with fava bean aioli
• Lobster spring roll with spicy basil pesto vinaigrette
• Roasted tomato basil soup
• Baby Lettuce with sun-dried figs, shaved red onion, and four-pepper goat cheese with Modena balsamic vinaigrette
• Marinated tenderloin filet with a roasted shallot sauce
• Timbale of au gratin potatoes accompanied with asparagus with roasted red pepper
• White chocolate swirl aquarium shell with chocolate mousse and a plate painted with raspberry coulis
You can arrange for parking through Soldier Field Auto Parking. We will also be happy to provide you with a list of valet companies.