Registration for the 2018 Science Educator Conference is now open!
Oct. 20, 2018
9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The value of this day-long conference:
- Sample science teaching strategies that will connect your classroom to Shedd's animals, exhibits and science resources.
- Meet other Chicago-area educators and become a part of our learning community, where you’ll find resources custom-made for your classroom.
- Get a full day of learning, multiple workshops and all meals (light breakfast, lunch and afternoon hors d'oeuvres).
- Enter a raffle in each session and during the social for the chance to win additional classroom resources.
- Receive free parking, a Shedd swag bag of resources/giveaways and cocktails during the social.
- Tour the Aquarium before close, get to know one of our animals and receive tickets to the optional 5:00 PM Aquatic Presentation.
Clock Hours: Illinois teachers registered for this program will receive 7 clock hours upon completion as well as a letter that can be shared with your school administration. A current Illinois Educator Identification Number (IEIN) Number is required for Clock Hours.
Contact us: Email Learning Programs with any questions.
Sign up for the Fish Tales Educator eNews: Learning resources, programs, professional development and a whole lot of fun for your classroom. The best way to stay connected to learning at Shedd!
Follow @SheddLearning on Twitter to stay in touch with Shedd's learning programs.