Shedd’s premier donor society (for donors of $1,500 and above)
Become a member of an elite group dedicated to conservation, education and the care of animals.
The Aquarium Council recognizes individuals who provide ongoing annual support for the aquarium’s operations — from the care of our 32,000 animals to daily educational offerings and conservation field research. This special group of donors believes in our mission. We invite you to join us and see firsthand the difference your generosity makes each day at Shedd!
Aquarium Council giving levels and benefits
An Aquarium Council membership offers exceptional benefits that enhance the Shedd experience on every visit. Exclusive programs, such as the “Know Your Aquarium” series, provide access to Shedd’s amazing animals, dedicated animal care specialists and conservation scientists. Exclusive benefits by level are listed below.
We invite you to join this special group of donors by making a gift today!
Aquarium Council Member ($1,500-$2,499)
• FREE and unlimited entry to all aquarium exhibits (for up to six adults and any number of children in the household)
• Assistance with parking and ticketing services
• Invitation to exclusive "Know Your Aquarium" and "Know Your Aquarium Kids!" program series for access to Shedd animals and care experts
• Invitation to donor recognition event with aquarium leadership
• Invitation to annual Board of Trustees gala and Auxiliary Board events
• Listing on the Donor Honor Roll
• Early registration for public programs and Shedd Adventures
• All of the above, plus…
• Access to Development Professionals to enhance Shedd experience
• All Fellow-level benefits, plus…
• Recognition on the Annual Donor Wall in the aquarium
• All Guardian-level benefits, plus…
• Opportunity to restrict your gift to a program that is most meaningful to you
Steward ($25,000 and above)
Contact Kelly Kennedy, Director of Major and Principal Gifts, at email@example.com or 312.692.2753 to learn more about joining Shedd’s Steward giving level.
Support our work. Join the Aquarium Council today!
For more information about the Aquarium Council, email us.