Research and Evaluation Volunteers
Help us gain a better understanding of Shedd’s diverse audiences: who they are, why they come, what engages them, what they learn and how they connect to the aquarium. Responsibilities include assisting with program and exhibit evaluations, collecting data through interviews, surveys and observations, helping with data entry and acting as a knowledgeable and friendly face of the aquarium while engaging with Shedd audiences.
COMMITMENT & SHIFT TIMES
3 months; Weekday and weekend 6-hour shifts
What are the benefits of being a Shedd volunteer?
- Admission to the aquarium and other cultural institutions
- The chance to see how Shedd works behind the scenes
- Gift shop and café discounts and discounted parking while volunteering
- Helping to spark compassion, curiosity and conservation for the aquatic animal world.
- Meeting a diverse group of staff members, volunteers and guests who share a passion for aquatic life
Volunteering at Shedd FAQs
Want to learn more about volunteering at Shedd? See our frequently asked questions!Read More , on the Volunteering at Shedd FAQs page