Registration for 2019 is now closed. Please contact email@example.com or 312-692-3312 to be added to an interest list that will be alerted when registration for the summer of 2020 is open.
Imagine kayaking through a sea cave and exploring North America’s largest freshwater lake. Now make it a reality: Join us in the Apostle Islands as we discover the beauties of Lake Superior's natural treasures while learning about aquatic science and exploring the ecology of the Great Lakes region. No camping or kayaking experience is necessary.
On this trip, participants will
- Kayak to remote islands, accessible to only a limited number of people each year, to camp in the wilderness
- Conduct science experiments and methods in the field to learn about animals
- Connect to the culture of the Native Americans of the region
- Participate in team-building activities that foster friendships and personal growth
- Have fun and make lifelong friends and memories
Download our FAQ