- 5-day camp option includes a 3-hour camp session each day that week.
- 3-day camp option includes a 3-hour session on Monday, Wednesday and Friday of that week.
- Once you register, you will receive a "virtual backpack" with all the information and activity resources your camper will need for the week.
- Internet connection
- Device that supports the Zoom platform
- Webcam and microphone (so campers can play games, share their ideas and show off their creations!)
- Access to a printer or printing service for activity pages
- Glue stick or clear tape
- Crayons/colored pencils/markers
- Daily snack
- Water bottle with a cap
Meetings will be held on Zoom. We will send an email with the link and password to the Zoom meeting at 8:30 a.m. the Monday of camp week. For security purposes, you must log in using your child's first name and last initial. We will only admit users to the session whose names appear on our roster.
No refunds will be issued unless Shedd Aquarium cancels the program. Shedd Aquarium reserves the right to cancel the event for any reason. If your event is cancelled, you will be informed by phone as soon as possible. In the event of a cancellation, you will receive a full refund within 30 days, based on your original method of payment.
Each camp session will be facilitated by two of our enthusiastic camp instructors, who have experience engaging learners in virtual settings. Each session will have up to 20 participants.
Most campers choose to participate for the entire duration of each 3-hour session. However, campers are welcome to arrive late, leave early, or take breaks as needed.
Contact us at [email protected] or leave a message at 312-692-3333.