- An internet connection
- A device that supports the Zoom platform
- A webcam and microphone (so explorers can play games, share their ideas and show off their creations!)
- Access to a printer or printing service for activity pages
- A pencil
- A glue stick or clear tape
- Crayons/colored pencils/markers
- A daily snack
- A water bottle with a cap
Meetings will be held on Zoom. We will send an email with the link and password to the Zoom meeting upon receipt of the signed waiver and virtual overnight questionnaire that were in your purchase confirmation email. For security purposes, you must log in with the email you provided in the virtual overnight questionnaire. We will only admit users to the session whose names appear on our roster.
No refunds will be issued unless Shedd Aquarium cancels the program. Shedd Aquarium reserves the right to cancel the event for any reason. If your event is cancelled, you will be informed via phone as soon as possible. In the event of a cancellation, you will be fully refunded within 30 days. Your refund method will be based on your original method of payment.
- Each session will be facilitated by two of our enthusiastic instructors, who have experience engaging learners in virtual settings. Each session will have up to 20 participants.
- One two-hour interactive virtual learning session
- One week before the program, you will receive a “virtual explorer pack” with all the information and activity resources your camper will need for the week.