- An internet connection
- A device that supports the Zoom platform
- A webcam and microphone (so explorers can play games, share their ideas and show off their creations!)
- A daily snack
- A water bottle with a cap
- Printed activity pages
- A pencil
- Crayons/colored pencils/markers
Meetings will be held on Zoom. We will send an email with the link and password to the Zoom meeting no later than 30 minutes prior to the start of the program. For security purposes, you must log in using your child's first name and last initial. We will only admit users to the session whose names appear on our roster. Please note: We will not admit participants who have not returned the participation agreement prior to the program.
No refunds will be issued unless Shedd Aquarium cancels the program. Shedd Aquarium reserves the right to cancel the event for any reason. If your event is canceled, you will be informed by phone as soon as possible. In the event of a cancellation, you will receive a full refund within 30 days, based on your original method of payment.
Each session will be facilitated by two of our enthusiastic instructors, who have experience engaging learners in virtual settings. Each session will have up to 20 participants.
- One two-hour interactive virtual learning session.
- Two weeks prior to the program, you will receive a “Virtual Explorer Guide” with all the information and activity resources your camper will need for the day.
- Complete the Participant Questionnaire linked in your confirmation email so we can learn about your explorer(s).
Sign and return a
participation agreement for each participant and program date to [email protected].
Yes! If you purchase this as a gift, please let us know by emailing [email protected] so we can update our participant roster with the correct contact information for the participant.