Jazz. Cocktails. The lake. Fireworks. And 32,000 animals. That’s Jazzin’ at the Shedd!
This year's Jazzin' will be held every Wednesday evening beginning at 5 p.m. from June 17 to September 9. Tickets are now on sale! Buy online for exclusive pricing.
Online - $18
At the door - $20
Groups - Click here for groups of 15 or more.
Stingray Touch can be added to your Jazzin' visit onsite for an additional fee of $3. Learn more!
View the 2015 band schedule and music themes
Jazzin admission includes:
- Abbott Oceanarium, Polar Play Zone, Amphibians special exhibit (open until 8 p.m., last entry 7:45 p.m.)
- Wild Reef (open until 9 p.m., last entry 8:45 p.m.)
- Aquarium galleries (open until 10 p.m.)
- Outdoor terraces (open until 10 p.m.)
- Stingray Touch is an additional fee of $3 (can be added onsite, last entry 7:45 p.m.)
On June 17, the lakeside terrace will be reserved for Shedd members with special programming until 7:30 p.m. Become a member today and receive free admission to the full Jazzin season and take part in this special event!