With nearly 2 million annual guests, Shedd Aquarium is the most visited cultural institution in Chicago. We understand the key roles that corporations play in our shared community, from building relationships with clients to improving the quality of life for Chicago’s citizens. We have created a range of partnership opportunities to fit corporate needs.
Contact Katie Hanson by email or at 312-692-2708
Our mission-driven work is sustained through the meaningful support of our corporate partners. As part of your company’s commitment to Shedd, we offer a wide variety of customized benefits and experiences.
Benefits can include
- Employee engagement such as free admission, tickets, volunteer opportunities and event rental discounts
- Exposure in print, radio, television and digital advertising
- On-site recognition opportunities
- Product sampling and retail opportunities
- Promotional opportunities and cause marketing
“Shedd Aquarium is a one-of-a-kind institution with a mission of sparking compassion, curiosity and conservation for the aquatic animal world every day of the year. Over the years, Exelon and ComEd have been proud to partner with the Shedd on our shared goals of energy efficiency, education and sustainability to help make a positive impact in the communities we both serve.”Steve Solomon, Vice President, Corporate Relations, Exelon Corporation
Your contribution supports
- Animals and animal care—our top priority
- Conservation—at the core of Shedd’s work and mission
- Learning—dynamic learning experiences, including on- and off-site programs for students as well as their teachers
- Community access—providing free admission every year for more than 600,000 guests who couldn’t otherwise visit
- Sustainability and infrastructure—setting the highest sustainability standards for facilities management, providing a conservation model for cultural institutions, the business community and the general public