With nearly 2 million annual guests, Shedd Aquarium is the most visited cultural institution in Chicago. We understand the key roles that corporations play in our shared community, from building relationships with clients to improving the quality of life for Chicago’s citizens. We have created a range of partnership opportunities to fit corporate needs.
Contact us via email at [email protected].
Our mission-driven work is sustained through the meaningful support of our corporate partners. As part of your company’s commitment to Shedd, we offer a wide variety of customized benefits and experiences.
Benefits can include
- Employee engagement such as free admission, tickets, volunteer opportunities and event rental discounts
- Exposure in print, radio, television and digital advertising
- On-site recognition opportunities
- Product sampling and retail opportunities
- Promotional opportunities and cause marketing
“ComEd, along with our parent company Exelon, are proud to partner with Shedd Aquarium to advance our shared goals of sustainability, energy efficiency, and increasing access and education for underrepresented communities across Chicagoland. Shedd Aquarium is an important beacon of cultural opportunity and conservation for the region, and their work helps improve the quality of life for people, plants, and animals where we both live, work, and serve.”Sean Moloney, Sr. Corporate Relations Specialist, Partnerships & Events, ComEd, an Exelon Company
Your contribution supports
- Animals and animal care—our top priority
- Conservation—at the core of Shedd’s work and mission
- Learning—dynamic learning experiences, including on- and off-site programs for students as well as their teachers
- Community access—providing free admission every year for more than 600,000 guests who couldn’t otherwise visit
- Sustainability and infrastructure—setting the highest sustainability standards for facilities management, providing a conservation model for cultural institutions, the business community and the general public