Shedd After Hours is a time for adults to relax, socialize, enjoy music and take in spectacular skyline views on the lakeside terraces.
Starting this fall, Shedd expands its evening offerings to three nights a week. If you love Jazzin’ at the Shedd, you’ll love these additional after-hours opportunities!
Mark your calendars now for a grown-up getaway to Shedd Aquarium, with food and beverages available for purchase.
Please note, on Mondays, onsite ticket sales for After Hours will end at 5:15 p.m.
Shedd After Hours
- 5 to 9 p.m. on select days
- Free to Illinois residents
- Includes all exhibits, including Shedd's new special exhibit, Underwater Beauty
September 17, 24
Click here to purchase Monday tickets
• Wednesdays, live Latin Jazzin'
See the band list!
September 12, 19, 26
Oct 3, 10
Click here to purchase Wednesday tickets
• Thursdays, house party
September 20, 27
- Sept. 20: Grammy-Nominated Chosen Few DJ Terry Hunter - SOLD OUT
- Sept. 27: "The King of House Music" DJ Farley "Jackmaster" Funk - SOLD OUT
• Plus surprise programming!
The music and the fun keep going after Labor Day at Shedd After Hours!